Saturday, April 21, 2007

family update

Since Wensday we have been having our spring break. My cousin Michaela Wade is over having a sleepover but spring break is going to end soon (sob sob). But school is kinda fun since my friends and cousin goes there to.
Jess: is involved with utah children's choir or something to deal with singing. She really enjoys it and sings all the time.
Nicole: I'm involed with volleyball right now and love it. Me and Sarah just finished the play Alladian jr. it was really fun.
Natasha: Is not in any sports right now but she loves to hangout with family and friends.
Lynnae and Alora: love playing with the nieghbors they never can just stay home. Alora is know 3 ans Lynnae is almost 7 in june.
Ben and Rachelle: Ben loves to read he never stops he'll get in his pajamas and read for hours. Rachelle does everything a mom does. stuff to show that she loves us.
There's the Family Update.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

hello is anybosy there??

April said...

Hey little lady!! I just figured this thing out so I have spent like the last half an hour reading everyone's blogs. This is pretty cool stuff! I am really impressed by your entry. It was very nice. I can't wait for you to be with Greg and I for the summer. We are going to have tons of fun.
I love you,
Mom