Monday, July 9, 2007


So it seems like everyone is having a great summer. Babies, fishing, climbing, hiking, vacationing! I just thought I would drop a note to say hello.

Everyone is doing great here at the Miller home. Jess and Nicole are both getting ready to go off to girl's camp this week. This is Nicole's first year. She sure is growing up. You should see her in a pair of high heels, the girl has legs that go on forever! She can thank her dad for that since we all know that Mahaffey's are not known for their long legs.

Jess is working hard babysitting about 15 hours a week right now for a lady that is going to school. Greg is working his you know what off. He gets about 60 hours a week right now. We are really trying to get out of debt so that we have a little more security. I am enjoying my summer with the girls and still working with dad and doing Mary Kay. So all in all everything is great. Crystal your fishing pictures are AWESOME! I love the fish guts!

No comments: