Sunday, July 13, 2008



Hello! This is your long lost family member 'chrisitina'. Remember me?? I've been busy working two jobs but i'm quiting the gas station one. Anyways not a whole lot going on here, just at the hopsital working. All the pts are sleeping and i've done everything that needs to be done, so here i am talking to you guys. My parents say brandon is doing pretty good other then being a little nauseous. He should be coming home the 15th or 16th. Thanks for all your support and prayers. I'm also greatful to the community and officers and his buddies for saving my baby brothers life (he's going to kill me for calling him that). So i'm thinking i might go home an hour and a half early since i came in that early to take over another CNAs shift. So i'll catch you all later! And hey we need to have one of those yummy country dinners again april! They are so fun!


-Christina

No comments: