Saturday, April 28, 2007

Calling all smart computer kids!!!!

Okay, I did something once and can't seem to figure out how to do it again. There is something called a mobile blog. I figured out how to allow Christina's phone to post comments and pictures through text messaging. I can't seem to figure out how to do it with other phones. HELP!!!!!!!! Would one of you kids try to figure it out for me and tell me what I need to do. I should have given you all administrative priviledges, so you can nose around the settings tab and other places. PLEASE figure it out for me. I would rather you didn't change the template though. I just got it looking better.

Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

6 is enough said...

shannon,
Were is the new post tab, icon, or whatever. I can only find the blogs already written and a place to comment. Am I missing something>?

Anonymous said...

On the top right hand corner there should a place that says, "new post". If you don't have it on your screen, let me know.

If you have a pop-up blocker, you may need to hold the shift key down while you click on something that allows you to post. Your posting window will show as a pop-up.

Let me know if it doesn't work.