Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hi

So I think I have started to figure this web site out. Everything is goin great in our little corner of the world. Greg was called last week to Elders Quorum president. He is now in meetings all day on Sunday. For those of you whom this applies to, Ed Clayson is now Greg's responsibility! I am just working with dad during the day and still doing great with my Mary Kay business. I now have a pretty good sized team and am shooting for earning my first car in 3 months. Jess and nicole will both be going into Junior High next year. They are merging the middle school and putting one grade back into Elementary and the other into Junior High and getting rid of Middle Shcool all together. This is the reason why they are both going in the same year. It is kind of unique when you think about it. Greg is also still waiting to get on with the Salt Lake City fire department. He is hoping that it will happen some time late this summer or early fall. He is currently doing all of his back ground checks and lie detector test for Utah County Dipatch. He should be starting that job here in the next couple of weeks. He is a busy busy man right now. Well that's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that If I was having a lie detector test, I would be so nervous that everything would come out as a lie... Tell Jess and Nicky to call me next time they are on here. I always seem to just miss them.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a lot has been going on! Thanks for sharing. Let us know about his job and we expect a ride in that new car when you get it!

Nicky said...

lol