Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ok heres the good and bad news!

k my nieghbor just died she fell and broke a couple of ribs. her son is a teacher in our school and i see him and he is really depressed. i feel so BAD. but on the bright side this wensday im going to lagoon!!!!!!!! (a amusment park) it is going to be so fun but the best part is i get to go with all friends. i am trying to go on the 50 or higher foot ride. its called the rocket i know i will be able to but if my friends chicken out i may not. yesturday night i went and saw spidy 3 it id sooooooo good you guys need to watch it. i went with our cousin breea and my friend taylor. i was sitting next to the 2 most blonde people i know. shawn and select is over right now playing settlers. one of the most scariest thoughts to me is tommorow will be the last day i see my mom in 6 weeks. not looking forward to that. i gave my mom pretty pink flowers for mothers day. i hope she likes them. well thats all for know if your on talk to me!!!
$$$NICKY$$$

4 comments:

Nicky said...

hello hello anybody there?

Anonymous said...

Thats really sad about that neighborhood kid, I'm sorry!
About lagoon... Ha ha I won't go on the rocket for ANYTHING! Seriously, I watched football players go on and they screamed at the top of their lungs! It was actually really funny, you should go watch people go on there. There are benches right by it so you can sit down, have a snack, and watch people scream louder than they ever have before. I really like Lagoon though, I wish the highschool did that. Also there is this pioneer town with really really good pastries! I don't know what ny favorite ride is...I wish the bat was a longer one that would be really fun! I haven't been on the spider cause every time I go the line is wicked long! But have fun! I'll talk to you more about it when you get here for the dinner thingy, see ya!
~*~*~*~*~Christina~*~*~*~*~

Jessica R. said...

just to let you know mr. tuckett isn't depressed he actually is taking this really well considering that his mom just died

April said...

Hey hey beautiful girl! I did love my flowers, thank you. I am sad to not see you for 6 weeks too, but I'm sure we will do something between now and then.
Love ya,
Mom