Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Hey everybody! I can't wait to go to Arizona tomorrow! It's gonna be so much fun! But I still have to pack a few things and get some new books from the library.

I can't go on vacation without some good books! I can just picture it now; I'm sitting in a lawn chair by our cabin when a huge bear comes and attacks me! I easily swat him away with one of my powerful novels and he runs away with his little stubby tail between his legs! Ok...that was really weird.

So you guys, I can't beleive how cute baby Luke is! I love babies! They're so cute and adorable! And if Jackson is reading this, CONGRATULATIONS DUDE!!!!!!!! I remember when I got baptized I was so flippin scared! My dad baptized me. And if I remember right, grandma & grandpa were the ones who filled up the font with all the water. I like to do baptisms for the dead too. Anyways, I better go and get my chores done or else I might get in trouble.

luv ya!
sarah

No comments: