Friday, July 20, 2007

Hi

Shannon how do we post a comment on someone's blog? It has changed since the last time I posted. Am I missing something or do I have to post a new blog each time I want to comment? Anywho... it sounds like everyone is having a lot of fun. I think you can tell when a family is growing up by the vacations that people take. Our family is definately growing up. I am off to Dallas for a week. I really have never been out of the four corners except to California and Mexico so it should be really fun. I am however not looking forward to the weather. I have heard that it is terribly hot and humid. I struggle with our 104 degree weather here already! Everyone stay safe and have a great rest of the summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time!! As for adding comments to posts, just click on the area that says, "0 comments" at the end of the posting. If you don't have that option, let me know.
Shannon